EXPERT CLIENT SERVICES
Our Client Services Team assists employers and employees throughout the year, including but not limited to:
- Answering employee questions about benefit plans.
- Preparing customized enrollment packages.
- Answering claims questions and resolving any issues with the carrier.
- Answering premium invoice questions and resolving any issues with the carriers.
- Administering COBRA and Section 125 to maintain compliance with changing legislation.
- We don’t hand off services to a third part. Our client services are handled by CCF&N
EXPERTISE IN RESULTS
While some service inquiries may require more research and execution time, expertise is best defined through the results achieved for our clients:
- Processing Support and Service Inquires are executed within 72 hours.
- 74% of service inquiries are resolved the same day.
EXPERTISE AT RENEWAL
Maintaining our high level of client retention is accomplished through the continual focus placed on changes in the health insurance market and the evolution of our clients’ business needs. Each year at renewal, we will:
- Evaluate your current benefit plans and shop the marketplace to ensure you are getting the best options at the best cost.
- Create customized enrollment packages for your company and your employees.
- Conduct enrollment meetings for you employees that explains the new options, plan designs and utilization strategies.
- Ensure that employees have the information they need to make the decisions that are right for them.
TOOLS FOR YOUR SUCCESS
In addition to employee benefit design and support, we have the resources and tools to help you manage all your HR responsibilities with ease.
Legislative Briefs – Our legislative materials can help you stay in compliance with COBRA, FMLA, Health Care Reform, ADA and more. Employee Handbook – No need to worry about communicating company policies and procedures to employees; we have an employee handbook and individual employment policies to get you started
HR Education and Forms – Easy-to-read articles can help you understand complex and sensitive HR issues, such as sexual harassment, substance abuse and recruiting practices. Plus, our HR forms will streamline your day-to-day HR duties.
Benefits Management – Manage employee benefits more efficiently with our supporting materials, including a monthly newsletter, forms, surveys and articles.
Employee Communication – Employee posters, payroll stuffers, e-mails and educational articles help you keep your employees educated and up to date on important benefits issues.
Payroll Solutions – Our partnerships with cutting-edge payroll solution providers, teamed with our expertise in employee benefit design and human resources support, provides a cost-effective alternative to the PEO business model.